Silk Hospitality arm is the leading hospitality provider in Georgia, with eleven operational sites offering luxury accommodation and entertainment, as well as value for our investors.
Our hotels and complexes can be found across Georgia in key destinations, such as Tbilisi, Batumi and Tsinandali, and are operated by over 2,000 staff and supported by a central Silk Hospitality office. Silk Hospitality functions both as an owner and as owner-operator of its hotels, and partners with the best organisations in the hospitality industry to bring guests a truly world class experience.
With tourism booming in Georgia, Silk Hospitality is well-placed to continue to deliver growth in the hotel and restaurant sector, supporting the Georgian economy through job opportunities and tourism revenue.
Silk Hospitality’s currently operational venues:
- Radisson Blu Iveria, Tbilisi (249 rooms)
- Radisson Blu, Batumi (168)
- Radisson Collection Tsinandali Estate, Tsinandali (141 rooms)
- Park Hotel Tsinandali, (70 rooms)
- Tsinandali Estate and Winery
- Casino Iveria Tbilisi
- Casino Iveria Batumi
- Republic Event Venue, Tbilisi
- Republic Rooftop Restaurant-Bar-Terrace, by Levan Kobiashvili, Tbilisi
- Restaurant Republic 24, by Tekuna Gachechiladze, Tbilisi
- Night club Noble Savage, Tbilisi
- Neptune Sport Complex, Tbilisi
- Iveria Beach Club, Batumi
- The Gate Night Club, Batumi
Venues under development:
- Telegraph Hotel Tbilisi
Radisson Collection Hotel, Tsinandali Estate
The first of Silk Hospitality’s partnerships with the Radisson Collection brand, the Tsinandali Estate, combines a modern touch with the historical character of the Tsinandali Estate.
The hotel’s 141 rooms, outdoor pool and rooftop spa allow guests to enjoy Tsinandali, the jewel in Georgia’s cultural crown, in luxury, five-star surroundings.